كوكب لانمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كوكب لانمي

كل ماتريده تجده في منتدانا الجميل

البوابة*البوابة*  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  الرئيسيةالرئيسية  

ac milan l'equipe de l'anee

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ayoub
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
ayoub

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/06/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
الاوسمة التميز: 3 فائز بوسام الثقافة 2 و وسام التميز و اخر وسام وسام احسن صور
نقط التميز نقط التميز: 16

ac milan l'equipe de l'anee Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ac milan l'equipe de l'anee   ac milan l'equipe de l'anee I_icon_minitime2007-06-28, 14:11

Rossoneri reign supreme as four-time kings A brief history...
On 16 December 1899, Erbert Kilpin founded Milan Football and Cricket Club in the Lombardi capital. Within a few short decades, it would become one of the most prestigious clubs in the world...

As early as 1901, the fledgling outfit lifted its first Italian league title with the historic starting eleven of Hoode, Cignaghi, Torretta, Lees, Kilpin, Valerio, Dubini, Davies, Neville, Allison and Formenti.

In 1919, the club's name was shortened to "Milan Football Club", before becoming "Associazione Calcio Milan" (AC Milan) in 1938. Throughout these frequent reincarnations, the club's red-and-black strip remained unchanged. The choice of colours was also down to Erbert Kilpin, who explained at the time: "Let us be like the devil and instil fear in everyone."

But after a remarkable early flurry of success (three titles in seven years), the club had to endure an agonising barren spell lasting 44 years. In 1926, Milan acquired a stunning new home courtesy of the chairman at the time, Pierro Pirelli, who financed the construction of a new stadium, the San Siro, which took thirteen months to build. During the 1960s, the stadium was sold to the local council by AC Milan and renamed the Giuseppe Meazza stadium upon the death of the legendary player for their great rivals and ground-sharers Internazionale. From then on, it was referred to as the San Siro when AC Milan played there and the Giuseppe Meazza when Inter were at home.

In the 1950s, AC Milan started to make an impact on the European scene courtesy of the contributions of some exceptional foreign players. Most notable among these were the Swedish Gren-Nordahl-Liedholm trio, dubbed GRE-NO-LI by the Italian media, the Brazilian José Altafini and the Uruguayan Juan Schiaffino, tormentor of the Brazilians in the 1950 FIFA World Cup Final.

The 1960s was marked by the reign of the legendary Nereo Rocco in the dugout, and Cesare Maldini (father of Paolo), Giovanni Trapattoni, and the elegant Gianni Rivera on the field. This golden era was followed by a lengthy spell in the doldrums due to a serious betting scandal, or "totonero".

But since 10 February 1986, the date businessman, television magnate and future Italian president Silvio Berlusconi purchased 90% of the club's shares, AC Milan have risen from the ashes. Long before Chelsea did the same thing in England, Milan turned standard transfer market practice upside down in Italy. "I don't sell, I only buy," declared the new chairman on taking over, and within 10 years, AC Milan had won every major honour in the game. Between 1969 and 2003, the Rossoneri qualified for the Toyota Cup no less than seven times.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.3iny3ink.com
gohan
::: المدير العام :::
::: المدير العام :::
gohan

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 405
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/06/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
الاوسمة التميز:
نقط التميز نقط التميز: 1000

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ac milan l'equipe de l'anee   ac milan l'equipe de l'anee I_icon_minitime2007-06-28, 14:23

شكرا على هدا الموضوع

ac milan l'equipe de l'anee 71650713
http://www.parkoubt.piczo.com
shooshoo boy
مراقب قسم انمي
مراقب قسم انمي
shooshoo boy

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 104
الدولة : k.s.a
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/07/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
الاوسمة التميز: 1
نقط التميز نقط التميز: 11

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ac milan l'equipe de l'anee   ac milan l'equipe de l'anee I_icon_minitime2007-07-21, 16:43

مرسي على الموضوع
itachi-san
عضو
عضو
itachi-san

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 75
العمر : 30
الدولة : المغرب
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/07/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
الاوسمة التميز: 1انضر الى الوسام
نقط التميز نقط التميز: 25

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ac milan l'equipe de l'anee   ac milan l'equipe de l'anee I_icon_minitime2007-07-31, 18:10

لم أفهم شيئا لأني أفهم الفرنسية لكن شكرا ع المجهود Smile
(((هيسوكا)))
عضو مميز
عضو  مميز
(((هيسوكا)))

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 301
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/07/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
الاوسمة التميز:
نقط التميز نقط التميز: 50

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ac milan l'equipe de l'anee   ac milan l'equipe de l'anee I_icon_minitime2007-09-06, 04:52

شكرا على هدا الموضوع

ac milan l'equipe de l'anee
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» injazat ac milan

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كوكب لانمي :: سلة المهملات-
انتقل الى: